About the Course
Are you fascinated by the various machines and equipment in hospitals and diagnosis centres? Have you gone out of the way to study them? Would you like to put your educational skills to work with doctors and develop more such equipment?
If Yes, Biomedical Engineering is your career option.
About the Field
Bioengineers work with doctors, therapists and researchers to develop systems, equipment and devices in order to solve clinical problems. Development of prosthetics, surgical devices, artificial limbs, diagnosis equipment, ultrasounds, X-rays, etc have been developed by a biomedical engineer.
– Creativity and innovation
– Analytical skills
– Communication skills
– Listening skills
– Math skills
– Problem-solving skills
– Team working
Top Jobs & Careers
– Orthopedic Bioengineering
– Rehabilitation Engineering
– Systems Physiology
– Manufacturing Engineer
– Quality Engineer
– Software Engineer
– 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology + Math) > Btech / BE Biomedical Engineering
– 10th Any Board > Diploma in Biomedical Engineering > Btech / BE Biomedical Engineering
– Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
– Btech / BE in Biomedical Engineering
– Mtech / ME in Biomedical Engineering
Looking for career advice? Look no further! Schedule a consulting session with us today.