Audiology and Speech Therapy
About the Course
Do you feel the pain when you get to know someone who can’t hear? Would you like to help such people by diagnosis and providing aid for their problem?
If Yes, You should surely look for this career option.
About the Field
An audiologist is a licensed hearing health care professional who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss and balance disorders in adults and children. You can think of an audiologist primarily as a “hearing doctor.” Most audiologists have completed a doctor of audiology.
– Fantastic patience
– Brilliant problem solving skills
– Wonderful communication.
– Terrific time management.
– A friendly and empathetic demeanor.
Top Jobs & Careers
– General audiology or speech pathology assistants
– Speech therapists
– Research assistants
– Clinical speech pathology assistants
– Speech pathology service manager
– Educational audiologist
– Certified hearing-aid audiologist
– Research audiologist
10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology + Math) > Bsc Audiology
– Diploma in Audiology and speech rehabilitation
– Bachelors in Audiology and speech language pathology
– Masters in Audiology and speech Language pathology
– PhD in Audiology
Looking for career advice? Look no further! Schedule a consulting session with us today.