About the Course
Does it interest you to study planes and the systems behind them? Do you find yourself studying about the planes and new technologies invented by scientists to make the flights more safe, nature friendly and cost friendly?
If Yes, This is the option that suits your interest in the best way.
About the Field
Aeronautical engineering is one of the complex fields among various engineering degree. However, it has been a popular course pursued by engineering aspirants across the globe. Aeronautical engineering requires expertise in Physics and Mathematics. If you are best at these subjects it would not be much difficult. However, should have a great observation and strong calculative skills.
– Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
– Technical expertise.
– Creativity and innovative thinking.
– Attention to detail.
– A strong awareness of safety issues.
– Communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Project and time management skills.
Top Jobs & Careers
– Racing Car Designer,
– Flight Mechanics Engineer,
– Graduate Engineer Trainee,
– Assistant aircraft engineer,
– Aircraft Production engineer,
– Assistant Technical officers and
– Air safety officer
– 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Btech/ BE Aeronautical Engineering
– 10th Any Board > Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering > Btech / BE Aeronautical Engineering
– Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
– Btech / BE in Aeronautical Engineering
– Mtech / ME in Aeronautical Engineering
– Btech / BE in Aircraft Maintenance
– Mtech / ME in Aircraft Maintenance
Looking for career advice? Look no further! Schedule a consulting session with us today.