About the Course
Have you ever thought of how quickly an advertisement connects to you? Ever wondered how the professionals are able to deliver the ads so well? Do you think you have the similar ability and creative side to make such ads? Do you like to communicate with people? Would you like to promote a product or a service using your creativity and communication?
If Yes, You should pursue a career in Advertising.
About the Field
Advertising, the techniques and practices used to bring products, services, opinions, or causes to public notice for the purpose of persuading the public to respond in a certain way toward what is advertised. Most advertising involves promoting goods that are for sale, but similar methods are used to encourage people to drive safely, to support various charities, or to vote for political candidates, among many other examples.
– Innovation and creativity
– Ability to work under high pressure environment
– Ability to meet stringent deadlines
– Competitive skills
– Target oriented
Top Jobs & Careers
– Creative Director
– Media Buying Director
– Art Director
– Media Planner
10th Any Board > 12th Any Stream > Bachelors > Masters
– Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
– Bachelors in Media Management
– BA Advertising and Brand Management
– BA Advertising
– BA Advertising and PR
– BA Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising
– Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising
– Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Communication
– Diploma in Advertising (Public Relations and Business Studies)
Looking for career advice? Look no further! Schedule a consulting session with us today.