About the Course
Do you like to record every detail of the spend that occured by you or anyone in your family? Do you like to have a systematic way to record all the inwards and outwards in your daily routine?
If Yes, You should surely think of becoming an Accountant.
About the Field
Accounting is the recording of financial transactions along with storing, sorting, retrieving, summarizing, and presenting the results in various reports and analyses. Accounting is also a field of study and profession dedicated to carrying out those tasks.
– Emphasizing accuracy
– Highly organised
– Explain complicated concepts in simple ways
– Credibility / Integrity
Top Jobs & Careers
– Financial Analyst
– Accounting information systems
– capital accounting
– Tax accountants
– Accounting and auditing clerks
– 10th Any Board > 12th Commerce > Bachelors in Accounting Course
– 10th Any Board > 12th Commerce > Professional Accounting course + Bcom
– BAF- Bac of Accounts and Finance
– CA- Chartered Accountant
– CPA- Certified Public Accountant
– ACCA- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
– ICWA- Cost and work Accountant
– CMA- Certified Management Accountant
Looking for career advice? Look no further! Schedule a consulting session with us today.