About the Course
Are you interested in flying an aeroplane or a helicopter? Are you thrilled by the idea of flying the whole vessel by yourself?
If Yes, You should surely explore pilot as your career option.
About the Field
A Commercial Aircraft Pilot is a highly-skilled professional who flies aeroplanes or helicopters for business purposes, which may include transportation of passengers or cargo, traffic monitoring, emergency rescue and evacuation operations, aircraft testing, firefighting and crop dusting.
– Clear Communication
– Situational Awareness
– Team-Working Skills
– Decisiveness & Quick Thinking Skills
– The Ability To Remain Calm
– Mentality — Confidence, Attitude & Self-Discipline
Top Jobs & Careers
– Commercial Pilot
– Aircraft and Avionics Equipment Mechanic or Technician
– Commercial Air Traffic Controller
– Aerospace Program Manager
– Aviation Safety Inspector
– Flight Instructor
– Bush Flying
– 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Students Pilot License > Private Pilot License > Commercial Pilot License
– 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > BSc Aviation > Commercial Pilot License
– BSc Aviation
– BE Aeronautical Engineer
– CPL course
Looking for career advice? Look no further! Schedule a consulting session with us today.