About the Course
Do you love teaching? Do you love the idea of imparting education to kids between 10 and 18 years of age?
If yes, you can consider being a teacher in secondary school.
About the Field
Bachelor of Education [B. Ed] course is an undergraduate professional degree that prepares students to work as teachers in schools. The B Ed course duration is 2 years where it is necessary for teaching at the secondary (classes 6 to 10) and higher secondary (classes 11 and 12) divisions.
– Love Their Students.
– Listen to Students.
– Make Time for Each Student.
– Learn Something New Every Day.
– Fill the Classroom with Positivity.
– Patiently Handle Challenging Situations.
– Constantly Look for Ways to Become Better.
– Collaborate with Other Teachers.
Top Jobs & Careers
– Students Counsellor
– Education Administrator
– Education Researcher
– 10th Any Board > 12th Any Stream > Graduation in any stream > Bachelors of Education
– 10th Any Board > 12th Any Stream > Bachelors of Education
Bachelors of Education
Looking for career advice? Look no further! Schedule a consulting session with us today.